Kota Kinabalu / Nabalu / Kundasang
Meet and greet services at KKIA and stop by for lunch at local restaurant (at own expenses). Proceed to Kundasang for approximately 2-hours journey. Stop by at Nabalu Market for shopping of local handicraft and souvenir. Upon arrival at Kundasang, check in at Hotel. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Desa Farm / Poring Hot Spring / Kinabalu Park / Kota Kinabalu
Breakfast at the hotel. 0800hrs check out and proceed to Desa Cattle Dairy Farm for a visit to our “mini New Zealand”. Then continue to Poring Hot Spring to experience the first canopy treetop bridge to be open to public. Hot sulphur spring is also available to those who wanted to enjoy and relax themselves in the Japanese styled bath tub. Lunch at local restaurant. Then, proceed to Kinabalu Park, Malaysia’s First World Heritage Site. Visit the Mountain Garden where most of the flora from all over the park has been replanted. Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu and stop by for dinner at local restaurant. Afterwards check in at Selected Hotel. Free at own leisure.
Departure Kota Kinabalu
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out time: 1200hrs. Transfer to KKIA for flight home.
|Accommodation||PRICE PER PERSON (RM)
|MIN 2 PAX||MIN 4 PAX||MIN 6 PAX|
|TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/TRIPLE|
|Promanade Hotel or similar 4*||1080||920||760|
|The Klagan Hotel, Warisan or similar 3*||1060||900||740|
|Gaya Centre City Hotel or similar 3*||1040||880||720|
- 1 night stay at Cottage Hotel, Kundasang
- 1 nights stay at selected hotel above
- All land as transfers as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fee where applicable
- English speaking guide
- Return Flight Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Not inclusive of any items that not mentioned in the package
- Price & itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Check in time is after 2 pm & check out time is 12 pm ( early check in is subject to availability )
- Valid until December 2019