On your arrival at Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and from there you will be transferred to your hotel by Private car.
After your fresh up you will enjoy half day city tour and visit India Gate (War memorial), President's house, Parliament house, Secretariat building, Lotus Temple (Closed on Monday) and Qutab Minar. Rest of time free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Delhi/ Agra (210Kms, 4 Hrs drive)
Take early breakfast in the hotel and later depart for Agra, a former capital found by Mughal emperor Akbar. This city is located on the bank of River Yamuna. It is now a major tourist destination of India because of many splendid Mughal era buildings most important among them is Taj Mahal which attracts huge crowd from all over the world. After 4 Hrs journey, you will arrive Agra and check into hotel. Take time for fresh up and later proceed for Half day City tour including Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays) built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his Queen Mumtaz followed by visit of Agra Fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Agra /Jaipur (245Kms, 5Hrs drive)
This morning take breakfast in the hotel and later depart for Jaipur. On your way you will visit the UNESCO world heritage site – Fatehpur Sikri. This deserted red sandstone city was built by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the late 16th century. Popular highlights of this region are Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti, Diwan-i-Am, Panch Mahal etc. Afternoon arrive Jaipur & and check into hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel we will take you for excursion of Amber fort to see the fabulous Amber Fort. En-route to Amber you will stop and see the `Palace of Winds’, otherwise known as Hawa Mahal. It is really an elaborate facade behind which the ladies of the court used to watch the daily goings on in the street below.
Afternoon visiting the City Palace, a famous landmark that is expanded over a large area as it occupies one seventh of the city. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur. It has also been included in the world heritage lists. You will also have the opportunity to wander in the local markets where you can shop for souvenirs, traditional Rajasthani attires, skilful art craft of the region etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Jaipur / Delhi (255Kms, 5.5Hrs drive)
Post breakfast at hotel day free at leisure or your own activities until scheduled drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to Delhi International Airport to board the flight for your onward journey. Tour ends with happy memories.
|Accommodation||2 - 4 PAX ( price per person )||5 - 9 PAX ( price per person )||SINGLE|
|TWIN/ TRIPLE||CHILD WT BED||CHILD NO BED||TWIN/ TRIPLE||CHILD WT BED||CHILD NO BED|
- 04 Nights hotel accommodation in above chosen Hotel in Double/Twin Sharing room on full board – Halal Meals (starting with Dinner on day 01 & ending with Lunch on last day)
- Airport transfers with staff assistance
- Welcome with Garlanding on arrival and water Bottle each
- All Transportation & s/seeing by Air-conditioned Tata Indigo car for 02 /03 Pax, Toyota Innova Car for 04 – 05 pax & Tempo Traveller for 06 -10 Persons
- Battery Bus ride / Horse cart ride during the visit of Taj Mahal
- 01 Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- English speaking - Muslim/ Hindu Tour guide ( As per requirement) during the entire trip
- All currently applicable taxes
- Visa Fees
- International airfare
- Lunch on the day of arrival and Dinner on last day
- Monument entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
- Tip to Driver ( Recommend to pay MYR 5 Per Person per day)
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Update 14 MAR 2019
- Valid until DEC 2019