ARRIVAL MEDAN – PARAPAT
Arrive at Kuala Namu International Airport Medan, greeting service with Tour Guideand Stop at Licenced money changer. After that, Transfer to local restaurant for lunch and proceed to Parapat Lake Toba. Enroute stop at Patent Shop for buying local food products named Teng Teng, Ting Ting, Etc. Arrive at Parapat check in to Hotel and Dinner.
PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND – PARAPAT – BERASTAGI
After breakfast at Hotel , cruise the Lake Toba by Ferry Boat about 45 minutes for visiting Tomok Village to see the old grave stone of King Sidabutar , continued to visit Ambarita Village to see the old chairs stone and execution place made by King Siallagan. Back to Parapat transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch tour continued to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy Ginger Tea and Pisang Goreng (Personal account). Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see the waterfall about 110 meter and to see the extraordinary view of Lake Toba from Northern. Proceed to Berastagi upon arrival at Berastagi visit Central Fruits Market for buying tropical fruits , vegetables and flowers. Check in to Hotel , dinner at Hotel.
BERASTAGI – MEDAN
Breakfast at Hotel back to Medan via Sibolangit and Sembahe about 2 hours drive. Arrive in Medan visitMaimoon Palace, Grand Mosque then Souvenirs and Batik Shops. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit Pasar Ikan Lama (traditional market) and Medan Mall. If you want to do branded shopping we will take you Sun Plaza (Sogo) or Plaza Medan Fair. Afternoon check in to Hotel , dinner at local restaurant or Hotel.
MEDAN – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel , then free and easy until transfer to Airport for your next destination
|Accommodation||2 - 3 PAX||4 - 6 PAX||7 - 10 PAX||SINGLE SUPP|
|TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/ TRIPLE||CHILD NO BED|
WITH FLIGHT -
- Return economy flight ticket. Subject to availbility & seat classes
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport with AC
- Tour Guide for GIT & Driver Cum Guide for FIT
- Entrance fees , parking , and porter
- Ferry to Samosir Island
- Mineral water upon arrival
- Fare difference and baggage policy
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc
- Insurance (Classic :RM15 pp / VIP : RM30 pp)
- Tipping for guide and driver RM 10 per person / perday
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Chrismast / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program
- Update on 17 Feb 2017
- Valid until December 2017