SURABAYA – MALANG/BATU HIGHLAND
Arrive in the morning at Juanda Airport Surabaya. Meet & greet by our tour guide. Transfer to Batu Highland, a mountain resort region with nice climate & fresh air. Visit Museum of Transportation & Movie Star Studio, afterward shopping at Batu Floating Market. Overnight at Batu / Malang area Dinner at local restaurant.
BATU AGRO & AMUSEMENT PARK TOURS
In the morning visit The apple & orange plantation at Apple Plantation which is owned by the people of Batu Highland (visitors allowed to pick up the fruits in here). Afterward visit Jatim Park 2, where you will spend time at Batu Secret Zoo & Animal Museum, in the evening visit Batu Night Spectacular (BNS Carnival). Back to Hotel & take a rest.
MALANG/BATU – SIDOARJO - SURABAYA
In the morning you will be picked up by our tour guide then Transfer to Sidoarjo City for shopping stops at Tanggulangin, known for their leather products at very reasonable prices, next visit Toko Mitra for its prawn & fish crackers and many other traditional local snacks. Next shopping at Indah Embroidery Moslem Fashion. Continue our Journey back to Surabaya City to visit Mosque & Tomb of Sunan Ampel, the oldest mosque in Surabaya, built by Raden Rahmatulllah in 1421. it tell a special story on Sunan Ampel, one of the member of Walisongo (the nine saints) which spread Islam in Java, you will also have the time to shop at this Arab Quarter. Dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight at Surabaya
SURABAYA – TRANSFER OUT
After breakfast free at your own leisure until departure time you will be picked up by our tour guide and then transfer to Surabaya airport. End of services.
|Accommodation|| 2-3 PAX
||4-6 PAX||7-10 PAX||SINGLE|
|TWIN/ TRIPLE||CHILD WT BED||CHILD NO BED||TWIN/ TRIPLE||CHILD WT BED||CHILD NO BED||TWIN/ TRIPLE||CHILD WT BED||CHILD NO BED|
MALANG : DE BOUTIQUE HOTEL / SAHID MONTANA DUA HOTEL (3*)
MALANG: DE BOUTIQUE HOTEL / SAHID MONTANA DUA HOTEL (3*)
SURABAYA: D SEASON HOTEL / NEO GUBENG HOTEL (3*)
- Return economy flight ticket (T&C Apply)
- Hotel Accommodation at respectively hotel (Based on Standard / Superior Room)
- Meals as stated in Program (HALAL MEALS)
- Private Transportation
- Tour Guide Service English or Malay speaking
- All Entrance fee as stated in itinerary
- Daily Mineral Water
- Fare difference and baggage policy
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc
- Insurance (Classic :RM15 pp / VIP : RM30 pp)
- Tipping for guide and driver RM 10 per person / perday
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Chrismast / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program
- Update 27 MAR 2017
- Valid Until 31 DEC 2017