ARRIVAL JOGJAKARTA - TOUR
Arrival at Yogyakarta airport, Meet and greet with our guide and Tour Starting to visit Tebing Breksi, Pine Forest Mangunan and Rumah Hobbit, continue to visit Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo and Parangtritis beach. After Dinner at local restaurant, transfer to Hotel for check in. Lunch will serve at local restaurant.
LAVA TOUR, BOROBUDUR TEMPLE
After breakfast, pick up from at your hotel and proceed to Lava Tour by Jeep at Mt Merapi. Afterward visit Borobudur Temple and Mendut & Pawon temples. Back to Yogyakarta city on the way can stop buy sweet Salak Pondoh known as snake fruit and Enjoying shopping experience, hunting exclusive souvenirs of Jogja, tourists may walk on foot along the arcades of Malioboro Street, to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok). Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
CITY TOUR - KALIBIRU
After breakfast, Starting to Jogya City Tour visiting Sultan Palace and Watercastle. After Lunch at local restaurant, drive to Kulon Progo district to visit Kalibiru National Park and Shopping at Bringharjo Traditional Market. Dinner will be served at local restaurant.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for next flight.
||2 - 3 PAX (PRICE PER PERSON)||4 - 6 PAX (PRICE PER PERSON)||7 - 10 PAX (PRICE PER PERSON)||SINGLE SUPP
|TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/ TRIPLE|
LYNN HOTEL / H BOUTIQUE HOTEL *3 or similar
LYNN HOTEL / H BOUTIQUE HOTEL 3* or similar
- Hotel Accommodation at respectively hotel (Based on Standard / Superior Room)
- Meals as stated in Program (HALAL MEALS)
- Private Transpotation
- Tour Guide Service English or Malay speaking
- All Entrance fee as stated in itinerary
- Daily Mineral water
- Fare difference and baggage policy
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc
- Travel insurance ( VIP : RM30 pp)
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Chrismast / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program
- Valid Until December 2019