ARRIVAL JOGJAKARTA - TOUR
Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Jogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly guide then we start our tour visit Kota Gede the centre of luxurious silver handmade, Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to southern part of Jogja, Kasongan Village (ceramics home industries centre), Manding Village (leather home industries centre), and ending to Parangtritis Beach to see sunset. Finish tour transfer to Hotel for check-in. Dinner will serve at local restaurant.
LAVA TOUR, BOROBUDUR TEMPLE
After breakfast, pick up from at your hotel and proceed to Cangkringan – a village in the slope of Mt Merapi that is totally destroyed after the last great eruption of Merapi in November 4th and 5th, 2010. The hot cloud (pyroclastic flow) hit this village. During the last eruption Merapi has spewed more than 1 million cubic meter volcanic materials and covered this village – including visit the Museum Gunung Merapi or Merapi Volcano Museum which was built by supporting cost of the Department of Energy, Mining and Natural Resources and opened at October 1st, 2009. Afterward visit Borobudur Temple. Back to Yogyakarta on the way can stop buy sweet Salak Pondoh known as snake fruit.
JOGYAKARTA EXCURSIONS & SHOPPING
After breakfast, we will start for Jogja City tours by visiting Sultan palace, Taman Sari Water Castle, Bird Market and Batik home industry. After lunch and depart Enjoying shopping experience, hunting exclusive souvenirs of Jogja, tourists may walk on foot along the arcades of Malioboro Street, to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok). Dinner will be served at local restaurant.
After breakfast, transfer to Yogyakarta airport for your next destination
|Accommodation||2 - 3 PAX
||4 - 6 PAX||7 - 10 PAX
|TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/ TRIPLE||TWIN/ TRIPLE|
|WITH FLIGHT - LYNN HOTEL / H BOUTIQUE HOTEL *3||1800||1750||1650||300|
|WITHOUT FLIGHT - LYNN HOTEL / H BOUTIQUE HOTEL 3*||1040||980||870||300|
- Return economy flight ticket. Subject to availbility & seat classes
- Hotel Accommodation at respectively hotel (Based on Standard / Superior Room)
- Meals as stated in Program (HALAL MEALS)
- Private Transpotation
- Tour Guide Service English or Malay speaking
- All Entrance fee as stated in itinerary
- Daily Mineral water
- Fare difference and baggage policy
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc
- Insurance (Classic :RM15 pp / VIP : RM30 pp)
- Tipping for guide and driver RM 10 per person / perday
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Chrismast / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program
- Update 27 MAR 2017
- Valid Until 31 DEC 2017