KUL – HANOI ARRIVAL
Welcome at Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi, The 1,000 years old capital of Vietnam. Drive 40minutes to Ha noi and take the city tour visit Hoan Kiem lake and Mosque in Hang Luoc street. Then explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Enjoy the famous Vietnamese traditional show of water puppet show at Thang Long Theatre. After that you go to have dinner at Nisa halal restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
HANOI – NINH BINH TAM COC CAVES
Pick up at 8:30 am at the hotel lobby. You will leave Hanoi and head South for a 2.5-hour drive by the Highway 1 or former Road Mandarin. On arrival you spend one hour visiting the King Dinh and King Le temples of the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu then you continue drive to Tam Coc for a boat trip along the Boi river and enjoy the scenery of Tam Coc caves, the scenery of which is called “Halong Bay inland” and ancient temples, green rice fields and the life of farmers in the Red River Delta. After lunch you visit the Bich Dong Pagoda built on Ngu Nhac mountain. Return to Hanoi. Dinner at the Red House halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DEPARTURE HA NOI CITY
Bid farewell to Hanoi city today. After breakfast, free time for shopping until transfer to airport for departure flight and with a sweet memories
|Accommodation|| 2 PAX (RM)
||3 - 6 PAX (RM)|| 7 - 10 PAX (RM)
|ADULT||CHILD WITH BED||CHILD NO BED||ADULT||CHILD WITH BED||CHILD NO BED||ADULT||CHILD WITH BED||CHILD NO BED|
|ICON 36 HOTEL/RISING DRAGON VILLA/ANISE JASPER OR SIMILAR||930||750||570||850||690||530||740||610||470|
|ICON 36 HOTEL/RISING DRAGON VILLA/ANISE JASPER OR SIMILAR||1730||1600||1370||1650||1530||1330||1520||1410||1270|
- 3 nights Accommodation at the hotel with daily breakfast ( Twin or triple room )
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (1 Halal Lunch + 2Halal Dinner)
- Private land transportation as per itinerary
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Private boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with English speaking guide.
- Bottle of mineral water ( 1 bottles/pax/day )
- Optional tour & Insurance
- International flights & Granitites to service staffs
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Tipping for Tour Guide and driver ( 3usd/pax/day )
- Update 13 MAR 19
- Valid until DEC 19